Ensuring the supply of sufficient and reliable drinking water for the world's population is one of the largest challenges of our time. We are making our contribution by undertaking challenging and groundbreaking drinking water projects in Europe, Asia and Africa. Witteveen+Bos is a leading consultant when it comes to drinking water production in the Netherlands and a front-runner in applying new technologies, such as membrane, UV and advanced filtration techniques.
Capacity expansion and improved treatment are keywords in the world of drinking water. Optimisation of existing processes and a sharp focus on the customer, cost efficiency and the environment are core concepts. Our number one consideration is the practical application of conventional and new technology. Internationally, we contribute significantly to assuring drinking water supplies through our efforts in planning and designing drinking water production, transport systems and distribution networks. Among our target focus countries are Ghana, Indonesia and Kazakhstan.
We advise clients worldwide on:
- strategic studies into future abstraction and production infrastructure
- design and construction supervision of treatment works and transport infrastructure
- planning and coordination for the implementation of information technology
- renovation of pumping stations and water treatment works
- feasibility studies, pilot research and design plans for the improved operation of primary treatment plants, washwater reclamation and sludge treatment.