Interested to join a Dutch infrastructure consultancy firm in Singapore?
Witteveen+Bos is an employee owned, fully independent Dutch firm of engineering consultants. Established in 1946, the firm gradually expanded to a professional staff of over 1000, working in interdisciplinary teams in countries world-wide.
The many successfully completed projects over the years show that we are able to keep abreast with changes in society and thus with the wishes of clients by our continuing to be creative and innovative in combination with cost-effective solutions. Our expertise is not confined to engineering and technological issues only, but also extends to economic, social and organisational aspects, which, in our view, is essential for undertaking complex technical and engineering projects.
Engineers and consultants working at Witteveen+Bos are continuously searching for new challenges. Together with young and enthusiastic colleagues you work in project teams. Working in project teams of varying composition increases the efficient transfer of know how and promotes the building of good expertise and contact networks. There is plenty of room for staff initiatives by providing employees with much independence and personal responsibility in projects. Professional development opportunities are offered through in- house training and external courses and seminars. Witteveen+Bos has embedded responsibilities at a low level in the organisation. Our employees have direct contacts with their clients, giving them feeling for the market and enabling them to develop their own networks. Entrepreneurship is further stimulated by our unique ownership structure, the shareholders are all employees of Witteveen+Bos.
Due to our business expansions, we are currently looking for a secretary to join our core business support operation team by rendering efficient administrative and secretarial support for the benefit of a multicultural team of engineers.
This secretarial position will be part of our Singapore Office, which is the regional office for South-East Asia next to offices in Indonesia and Vietnam. You will often liaise with colleagues from our respective international offices and suppliers. We offer you an opportunity to work at our Singapore office for one or more years.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support.
- Organise, coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings.
- Maintain necessary paper and electronic filing systems.
- Assist with the coordination of travel and hotel arrangements.
- Liaise with office vendors.
- Compile and update monthly reports.
- Manage the supplies of the office pantry and office inventory.
- Maintain the business card database.
- Any other duties as assigned.
What we ask for in the ideal incumbent
- Minimum Diploma or Degree Holder.
- Preferably five years of relevant working experience.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Organised, meticulous and have an eye for details.
- Ability to multi task, work independently and have a pro-active attitude.
- Proficient in MS office.
What we offer
- A position in a fast pace, dynamic organisation.
- A multicultural, multidisciplinary team.
- Wide range of internal and external training courses.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with market standards.
- Possibility to join the firm’s shareholding system.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, you may submit your application via this online application form. For further information about the position, you may contact Ms Leanne Lim, Office Manager of our Singapore office, on +65 6817 2670.
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
- Vacancy Number ZZSIN6100-17-1/liml/052.
- Current and expected salary
- Reasons for leaving for current and previous employment.
- Earliest availability date.
Closing date of application will be February 24, 2017. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.